*According to the definition of AI from the EU High-Level Expert Group.
Results from case studies are not predictive of results in other cases. Results in other cases may vary.
1. Medscape National Physician Burnout, Depression & Suicide Report 2019 (note to designer: link is https://www.medscape.com/slideshow/2019-lifestyle-burnout-depression-6011056)
2. Radiology staff in focus: A radiology services impact and satisfaction survey of technologists and imaging directors. A research study conducted for Philips by The MarkeTech Group, 2019.
4. Advancing key performance indicators with pre-visit navigation: A case study with Boston Medical Center. Philips, 2020.
5. Based on in-house testing. SmartWorkflow solutions in MR | Philips
6. Since implementing and leveraging PerformanceBridge Practice to discover and address the issue, Boston Medical Center has been able to achieve a 14% reduction in CT turnaround time from order to exam start in its ED.
7. Folio, L. et al. Initial Experience with multi-media and quantitative tumor reporting appears to improve oncologist efficiency in assessing tumor burden. RSNA 2015.
8. Based on a project conducted at Banner Health, AZ, U.S. Using PerformanceBridge Practice software analytics, Banner identified an opportunity to drive added MRI volume and revenue in a few ways, one of which was improving MR efficiency by 10-20% to hit a total of 80% efficiency.
9. According to the definition of AI from the EU High-Level Expert Group.