This restaurant-style dish is simple to make, fresh, healthy and so delicious.
Portsjoneid 4 persons, Valmistamisaeg : 10 minutes, Küpsetusaeg 21 minutes
- 1.5 kilograms of mussels
- 75 grams of butter
- 2 finely minced shallots
- 250 millilitre of dry white wine
- 200 millilitre water (optional)
- Ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Set the HomeCooker to 3 minutes at 175°C. Add two tablespoons of the butter to melt.
- Add the shallots and sauté at 175°C for 3 minutes. Add the wine and the mussels. Cover the Homecooker with the lid and steam the mussels for 15 minutes at 130°C until they open.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove about half the mussels from the pan and divide them among four heated bowls. Discard any mussels that do not open. Cover the bowls.
- Transfer the remaining mussels to a large bowl and cover it. Some of these mussels can be served as second helpings, but most will be reserved for later use.
- "Taste the broth remaining in the pan. If it’s too salty, dilute it with water. Add the rest of the butter and simmer at 130°C for 3 minutes. Season it with pepper. Spoon the hot broth over the mussels in each of the plates, taking care not to disturb any sediment that may have accumulated in the bottom of the pan.Sprinkle each serving with parsley and serve."
- Näpunäide: Serve with some crusty French bread, or a good pile of homemade French fries.